For Operating service & Content recommendation on Kids/Fitness service,
metadata is required. By uploading metadata as content subject, content type, description,
you can show more information to users about your apps on Kids/Fitness service.
What is Kids/Fitness Service?
“Kids” service brings kids and parents an easy and safe way to enjoy their favorite contents. Provides a wide variety of fun and safe content for children
- Provides a wide variety of fun and safe content for children
- Lets parents create custom playlists for their children easily
- Allows parents to check their kids’ viewing history and manage their watching time
"Fitness" is unified fitness care service with a variety of exercise apps.
- Provides fitness contents from various providers with feedback on calories burn
- Motivates users through goal setting and exercise tracking menu
- Allows synchronization with fitness accessories and mobile apps
How to join Kids/Fitness Service
In order to join Kids/Fitness service, you need to contract to your local Content Manager of Samsung Electronics first and need to be approved as a "patner" through Samsung D Forum.
After completing this process, now you can get Kids/Fitness Development Guidelines & Sample App File with the below link. (This link for download is available for Partner CP only.)
According to the guidelines, please follow the general app development & certification process. After then, please send the metadata of your app to your local Content Manager.
What is a Metadata?
In order to display your contents in the Kids/Fitness service, metadata and posters of each content should be registered in our system.
Metadata means each content's information such as title, content subject, description, duration and so on.
By exposing with metadata of your contents in Kids/Fitness service, users can find them much easier.